Agrylin Medication and Side Effects:
Chemical Name ANAGRELIDE (an-AG-gre-lide)
Agrylin (anagrelide HCl)
Agrylin medication is used to treat a type of blood disorder called thrombocythemia. This is a condition where too many platelets are produced by the bone marrow. Platelets are blood cells that form blood clots, but when the platelets count in the blood increases, it can lead to excessive blood clots and eventually hinder the blood circulation. Agrylin counters this action of the bone marrow by restricting the production of platelets.
You can buy Agrylin medication from Canada Pharmacy for 100% quality guarantee.
The drug is usually taken through the mouth (orally) usually 2 to 4 times a day, depending on the dosage prescribed by your doctor. You may choose to take it with food or without food. Do not alter dosages by yourself or stop taking the medication as it will cause platelets to increase again. Use agrylin medication regularly for the best results. Your doctor will also monitor your daily blood count to adjust dosages accordingly.
Agrylin medication online is available at Canada Pharmacy. Buy agrylin medication from Canada Pharmacy for low-cost medications.
Agrylin capsules contain0.5mg of anagrelide hydrochloride as well as anhydrous lactose NF, crospovidone NF, lactose monohydrate NF, magnesium stearate NF, microcrystalline cellulose NF, and povidone NF.
Take precautionary measures before using this medication.
- Discuss with your doctor about any allergies you have before using.
- If you have any lung, heart or kidney problems, tell your doctor about them.
- Do not use if pregnant.
- Do not use if breastfeeding.
- Make use of contraceptive methods when using the medication to avoid getting pregnant.
- The drug may make you dizzy; do not engage in actions that require complete alertness until you feel completely fine.
- Older adults may experience more side effects of agrylin especially QT prolongation.
- Avoid marijuana and alcoholic beverages while using the drug.
It is necessary that you use all medicines by a doctor’s recommendation and according to the prescribed dosage.
There are a few side effects of agrylin medication, but they tend to go away once the treatment is completed. The side effects include:
- A headache
In case you experience serious side effects as mentioned below, contact your doctor immediately.
- Rapid breathing
- Abdominal pains
- Irregular heartbeat
- Blurry vision